29.6.09

The TV is dead.

This weekend I got rid of my tv. I realized I just watch it all the time, and nothing's ever on, and I'm doing nothing productive when I'm watching it. VH1 is a cancer on my soul! Shame on them. I don't love New York, and I don't want to get on a bus with Brett Michaels. I don't think Daisy is hot or funny. I'm sick and tired of all night Michael Jackson tributes. Good riddance, tv.

Now, the great thing is, I feel unlimited potential again. Yeah. I figure this will force me to read. I'm crossing my fingers. I figure it will also force me to write more. In fact, I started writing a short story (which I haven't done in a while) just a few hours after I got rid of the tv.

That's about the only update I have. Everything else is moving slow as a snail.

Oh, I guess one other thing. I've been getting a lot of positive help on my story 'Purple Heart', and in a couple days I'm going to send it to 'Glimmer Train.'

2 comments:

  1. If I lived in the US I'd watch TV all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. if I lived in england I'd watch tv all the time. the only thing bad I can think of is the tv tax.. the programming's amazing!!!!!

    my stupid cable didn't even have bbc america. bloody!

    ReplyDelete