30.6.09

Tuesday is my ambitious day.

I finished the story that I started working on on Saturday! Yep. It's pretty weird, so in the end it should come out pretty awesome. It's long right now, but it's a first draft, and I know where the fat needs trimmed.

Now, for my next trick, I'm going to finish typing up all the new parts of Vanheim, and then start arranging them. With luck and stick-to-it-iveness, I'm going to accomplish a lot tonight. And I'm at the Inn, of course, so that's going to help. And I took out the computer game that I've been playing when at home. Nothing, if I've calculated it right, will be able to distract me. Hahahah.

My plan will come to fruition at last!

Also, I've decided to have someone who's good at that kind of thing give me a thorough and technical read-through of the novel, once I've finished it. I figure it's going to be hard for me to see the problems with fresh eyes since I've already done it three times. Now I'll let someone else do it. I don't think it's going to come cheaply. Well, sometimes you've got to spend money.

And tomorrow's July 1.. I'm going to send 'Purple Heart' into 'Glimmer Train'. Oh yeah. Things are about to start happening.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.

ps. (If you like it then you shouldn't put a ring on it.)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Congratulations on getting your story finished! I always love that feeling (particularly because I never really finish anything...)

    ReplyDelete