29.6.09

Further Advantages

Other advantages have shown up since I haven't had a tv.

I'm using my breakfast table again. For a while it was just a catch all, and I ate all my meals on my couch, watching the tv. Not anymore! Now it's a table, and I'm cleaning it little by little and eating meals on it, and reading books as I eat those meals... It's indescribably awesome, and yet, I think I just described it.

I don't have to watch Hannah Montana anymore. Okay. No one ever said I had to watch her, but I did. Because, umm, I did. Not because I like her or anything. She's far too young and pretty for me. Anyway. Listen, it's not my fault that her show is one of the most sharply written on television. I can't help that, honest. I couldn't help a lot of things when it came to Hannah Montana, like singing 'The Best of Both Worlds' in the shower, like watching the show whenever it came on and thanking my lucky stars that Billy Ray is back in the public eye again.. I know, creepy, right? Well, I don't have to be a creep anymore!

Another advantage that has presented itself to me is that the tv was on an organ bench. This same organ bench, if moved strategically, will make a great end table! So, hiyah! And an end table is just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment