15.6.10

Better Late Than Never

So, I'm not finished writing the second draft yet, but I'm damn close. I have two chapters to go, and the last few days I have been kicking this WIP's ass all over the place. I guess I've found the motivation again, which is great, because a couple days since I last wrote on here I didn't write anything at all, and sometimes it took me three or four days to write one chapter. Those were the low points. I even considered just taking a break from it for a few days. Then I woke up and realized I was being lazy, and I'm kicking ass again.

I know it's not June 4th, but at least I'm very close to finishing. I've been able to do a chapter a day the last three days. If that trend continues I'll be finished on Thursday. Hopefully I'll have a manuscript finished by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment